Frederick Douglass Blvd Alliance & Experience: Harlem
3RD ANNUAL FOOD & DRINK BOULEVARD Summer Kick-Off and Evening of Food, Cocktails, Music & Entertainment on Harlem’s Restaurant Row
Thursday, May 8, 2014 6:00PM-10:00PM Frederick Douglass Blvd From 111th – 123rd Streets
Tickets: Drink, appetizer & special promotions $10.00 at the door 2-for-1 in advance www.fdb.eventbrite.com
Sponsors: Columbia University Go No Fee! HCDC Spring Bank
1. Savann* 2280 Frederick Douglass Blvd b/t 123rd – 122nd Sts $5 Red or White Sangria $5 Mini Mezze (Hummus, Ezme, Babaghanush with PidE) $5 Turkish Coffee & 2pc. of Baklava
2. Chocolat 2217-23 Frederick Douglass Blvd at 120th St see restaurant for menu
3. Vinateria 2211 Frederick Douglass Blvd at 119th St $5 Cocktails: El Riubarbo: Mint, tequila, rhubarb and lime juice El Pomelo: Tarragon, white grapefruit and lemon juice, rum, spiced rum, bitters Beer: Oskar Blues Mama Pils, Colorado USA $5 Appetizers: Braised short ribs or mixed wild mushrooms over crispy polenta, Shrimp skewer w/ zucchini, onions and tomatoes, Croquettes: Choice of wild mushroom or bacon
4. Moca Frederick Douglass Blvd at 119th St See restaurant for menu
5. Cédric 185 St. Nicholas Ave at 119th St See restaurant for menu
6. Les Ambassades – JUST ADDED 2200 Frederick Douglass Blvd b/t 118th & 119th Sts NEM( senegalese spring roll), Fataya( senegalese fish patty), Croquette de poisson( fish croquette blended with west african spices), Chawarma lamb or chicken, Grilled lamb with couscous or mesclun salad
7. Lido 2168 Frederick Douglass Blvd at 117th St $5 Appetizers: Lido Sliders: beef sliders with roasted and chipotle aioli on a brioche bun, parmesan polenta, fries with truffle olive dip, creamy parmesan and garlic crostino $5 Cocktails: White Sangria with Passion Fruit & Plum , Red Sangria with Currant & Orange Rhumba: Cajun spice rum, Vanilla, pineapple, lime, sugar spiced rim
8. Levain Bakery 2167 Frederick Douglass Blvd b/t 117th & 116th Sts one 6oz cookie with choice and a small coffee or milk – $5
9. Harlem Tavern* 2153 Frederick Douglass Blvd at 116th St Red Sangria and our Dominicana, Seafood Ceviche, Crispy Calamari, Cheeseburger Sliders, Wings (choice of Homemade Hot Sauce or BBQ sauce) – $5
10. Silvana 300 W 116th St at Frederick Douglass Blvd 5$ house wine (red or white), for select draft beer, and 2 specialty cocktails; 5$ for falafel appetizer
11. The Winery 247 W 116th St at Frederick Douglass Blvd 15% off on wines and accessories. Some restrictions apply.
12. Jado Sushi 2118 Frederick Douglass Blvd b/t 114th & 115th Sts $5 drinks: Sapporo Draft, Jado Sangria $5 food: Jado Chicken, Spicy Salmon Roll
13. Melba’s 300 W 114th St at 114th St see restaurant for menu
14. Harlem Food Bar 2100 Frederick Douglass Blvd b/t 114th & 113th Sts Corona, Margarita – $5; Wings special – $5
15. Bier International 2099 Frederick Douglass Blvd b/t 114th & 113th Sts $5 Beers – Hofbrau, Koelsch, Krusovice or Jever; appetizers – $5 spicy chicken wings, fries, Guacamole, Hummus, Pretzel
16. 67 Orange Street 2082 Frederick Douglass Blvd b/t 112th & 113h Sts $5 Rum Punch, $5 house made plantain chips
17. The Park 112 2080 Frederick Douglass Blvd b/t 112th & 113h Sts See restaurant for menu
18. 5 & Diamond 2072 Frederick Douglass Blvd b/t 112th & 113h Sts Grandmas meatballs, 5 & Diamond mac & cheese, Asian style wings, fries w/aioli sauce
19. Spring Bank* 2049 Frederick Douglass Blvd at 111th St
Specials are subject to availability and to change without notice. Visit the participating restaurants for more details and additional specials.
*Bracelet pick up. Bracelet required to participate in all special offers at participating venues. Follow us for more info. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram #foodrinkblvd
How does it work?
Pick up your bracelet (ticket) from one of the bracelet pick up locations (Harlem Vintage or The 5 and Diamond). The bracelet let’s the participating venues know you are a bar crawl participant. Visit any of the participating venues and enjoy Food & Drink Blvd discounts and tastings.
Is there a schedule? Not really, you may pick up your bracelet at any of the bracelet pick up locations and taste, drink, mingle at any of the participating venues as long as you like. Specials are only available between 6:00 – 10:00 pm.
Why should I purchase tickets early if I still have to pick up a bracelet? Because you save 50% when you purchase early and you can use the $$ you save on more drinks.
Does the same ticket allow entrance to all of the venues? Yes, the bracelet allows entrance into all of the participating venues. See listing and map above.
*Must purchase ticket before midnight May 7th to receive 2-for-1 discount. Note when you select 1 ticket, you are automatically on the list for 2 tickets. Both individuals must check in at the same time.